· Study of user requirements for Internet servers, network devices and mobile terminals.
· Assessment of the state of the art: analysis of existing options and solutions.
· Study of potential evolutions in the security policies.
· Study of the possible adaptation/optimisation of existing crypto IP blocks.
· IP blocks requirement specifications.
· Mathematical and algorithmic optimisation.
· Architecture options study.
· Achievable performance level for the different architecture options envisioned and the impact of the various algorithms on silicon architecture.
· Development of a CryptoSoC testing equipment
· Development of hardware based trial demonstrators integrating customised CryptoSoC.
· Dissemination activities.